Thursday, January 15, 2009

Only A Daughter OF Mine

My dear sweet daughter was at work Tuesday evening and got up from her desk. She had been sitting "funky", whatever that means, and her foot had fallen asleep. When she went to take a step she fell, and did this:

 
 
 
 

I think my klutziness in rubbing off on her! Forget "I did this iceskating", rock climbing or any number of average ways people injure themselves, no she will have to say " I did this getting up from a desk". Welcome to the club dear daughter, hope your membership expires soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually