Monday, November 19, 2012

Ten Days Of Gratitude Day 6

Today I am grateful for good Christian fellowship and missionaries. Okay, so I this is a day late; I really didn't forget; I just got lazy and tried doing it on my Nook to avoid turning on my computer. Problem was; when I went to do it on my Nook it wouldn't let me see what I was typing. This may not be a problem for someone who is an accurate typist but I am not. So to finish my line of thought: We had a visiting missionary from Germany at our church and a Thanksgiving carry in lunch afterwords. The missionary was quite engaging and really made Germany seem like it was just around the corner. The lunch after was a wonderful time of fellowship make sweeter by the fact that I have been too ill to attend church for the three weeks prior and so many people came up to me and told me how much the missed me and asked how I was was feeling. I am very blessed.

1 comment:

  1. As usual I'm way behind on reading your blog! But I really really enjoy these gratitude posts. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually