Sunday, September 7, 2014

Excitng New Venture

I have decided to join the team of a company called Jordon Essentials. Please check out the website; I will try to answer your questions but I am new to them myself so be patient with me.
I chose this company because of two main factors; they are founded by Christians who try to run their company with those principals and they don't require minimum sales to stay with the company or auto ship products.
Since joining the Jordon Essentials family and getting my kit I have discovered many exciting things about the products. I am excited; please pray for my success in this new venture. This is my store.
Thank you for your support.
Grace and peace
CAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually