Sunday, October 5, 2008

Good News and Bad News

Or maybe that is bad news, good news, good news, bad news and bad news.
I haven't posted in a while cause my mind is kind of fogged with pain the last week. Last Sunday evening I fell, and when one is weighs what I weigh, and has Fibromyalgia falling is a big thing, no pun intended. The good news is I didn't break anything and I didn't hit my head. I really should have hit my head, but the coffee table was not where it was supposed to be, so I didn't; Thank You GOD! I went to the doctor a few days after, I held out until Wed cause I already had an appointment for followup from my brochettes and sinusitis. Save the eye rolling, I've already got it from several people, and my doc was not to pleased with me either. Doc sent me for x-rays but no call back so unless things don't get better, that will be that. I have bruises all over, most serious were my right knee and left shoulder and foot. I am a little better, but doc says it will be weeks before I am healed up.
So there that is, now for the other good news, I no longer have to do all the breathing junk on a daily basis, YEA!
I don't know how to segue into the other bad news from there so I won't even try. I am sad to report the economy had claimed another victim, one very near and dear to me has had job hours cut almost in half. This represents a serious problem since ends were barely meeting before. I am sad and frustrated beyond words.
The next bad news is I have only had one comment related to my giveaway. I sure hope things turn around soon on that score!
Sorry for the lack of eloquence here folks, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually