Friday, September 21, 2012

Well, well, well. Is anyone still following this? I am sorry I have been silent so very long. I will blame my ancient (really 7 yrs old is ancient?) desktop computer. It is so slow that by the time I would actually get my blog to load I was too frustrated to actually write anything! However, I now have no excuse because when my beautiful daughter finally came to visit me from the deep south she brought me her old laptop computer. Funny that is works great and it is almost twice as old as the desktop. So sans that excuse maybe I will get back to posting more regularly, but for tonight I will have to make this all I write because I am very tired. God bless you if haven't given up on me. Post a comment and let me know you're out there ok? Thanks TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually