Thursday, September 18, 2008

No More Dead Puppies, Please

You will have to look at the comments section to understand the title. No worries, no real animals were hurt or killed for the non-posting on this blog.
OK, dear one, you have my attention, though you may wish you had not accomplished thus very soon.
My mind has turned to jelly lately, heck my spirit seems to have turned to jelly these past few weeks. I don't know if anyone can identify with what I am getting at here. Of course my depressive self says" of course you couldn't possibly" but reality and the Holy Spirit, are saying " you are not alone in anything". I just feel like I have been drifting like so much flotsam. I feel disconnected and isolated, so I have disconnected and isolated myself; makes perfect sense, doesn't it?
What is wrong with me?! Why can't I push past all these things that are bugging me? I know no one is perfect, I know no group is perfect, so why can't I "get over it" to quote Sari Dolence. But then, if I am honest; which I must be becasue I demand it of others, do I want to get over it? Therein, is the rub you see. I am not sure I want to. I want someone to admit they are wrong. OK, I want someone to tell me I am right, and have been all along and now we will do it my way. Crap! Honesty is so bloomin" hard!
So I think I have spewed enough of my guts for now. The upside is God has snapped me out of it in a big way. Just pray I keep up the momentum, OK?
I'll catch up with you later, hopefully not too much later.

1 comment:

  1. You're right. You have been all along. Now we can do it your way.

    Better? ;-)

    I'll have to ask you about this when I get home.

    ReplyDelete

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually