Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Rest Of The Story...

OK so last post my daughter had been fired from NARS for stealing gasp a plastic fork!
She went back to more hours at BK and started working on her resume. About a week afterward she went back to the job she had before NARS and filled in for the office manger while she was on her honeymoon. It was a tough few days for her because she knew once she was done, it would be goodbye forever to this job that she really really liked; she calls it "the best job ever" She worked Thursday and Friday then M-W of the next week. The following Friday her old boss called from "the best job ever" and told her the office manager had decided to quit and offered her the job! Not only does she get her old job back, she gets a promotion!
God is SO GOOD! We never would have even dreamed this were a possibility! Yet He knew the desire of her heart and He gave it to her. Praise His Awesome Name, the Lord God of all!

Once again, I want to thank all of those who have been praying for us. Your prayers are the very best gift you could give us and are treasured beyond what you could ever imagine. Thank you!

Most of all, thank God, from Whom all blessings flow. Glory be His Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually