Sunday, February 15, 2009

Believing and Praising God

Not surprisingly,in light of my recent posts; I have fallen behind in the my Bible studies. But God has been gracious to me and given me the ambition to start getting caught up this week. I watched a video of Session 7 from the Believing God Study, by Beth Moore this morning and if you have not done this study you need to get it, find out where it is being done in your area or do it online. It is amazing! I have let Satan keep me defeated and away from this and now I know why he has wanted me away from it so bad. I cannot begin to put into words the impact of this study on my viewpoint, on my heart. It's seems almost as though Beth wrote this study just for me, just for this time in my life. God's Word is powerful, God is powerful and this study reminds us of that; that the God of the Bible is not limited as we tend to think He is. The God of the Bible says that we as believers have working in us the same power that raised Christ from the dead. Yet I for one, don't live as though that is true. Who am I to call God a liar? Who am I to set limits on the One Who knows no limits? He promises us so much more than I am receiving. But praise His Holy Name, He doesn't hold that against me. Instead He simply holds out His arms and says, "Come child, start over from here". HALLELUJAH Praise God Almighty. I am free!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that!!! I told you it was so freeing!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually