Monday, June 23, 2008

No, I have not forgotten

I know I said I would be posting prayers from The Pursuit of God by AW Tozer. I still plan to, however I got distracted and didn't get around to it and now it has been absconded by my beautiful daughter . Therefore when I find it again I will begin posting as I said I would.
In the meantime, I thoughts are pinging around in my head so haphazardly that I find it difficult to and put them to blog.
I know I should write more, I intend to write about 100 more than I actually do.
Hang in there with me and I will get better; especially if you all pray for me to get more focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually