Thursday, June 12, 2008

You'll laugh so hard you'll...

This how my morning went; I called my son last night and asked him to walk over so he could go with me to go to the grocery store today. He agreed and in turn I said I would take him to sell some of his Compact Discs. So he came over and we had some coffee and then we set out. We went to the grocery store first, a little discount place called ALDI where you pack up your own groceries. As we finished up I thought to myself "maybe I should go to the bathroom" decided against it and went to the car. We loaded the groceries and took off for the the CD store which is close to the health food store. I told my son I would be at the health food store and to come on when he was done. I stepped out the car and felt an all too familiar feeling. Gritting my teeth in determination I carried on.
I entered the store and began looking for the things I needed which required filling little bags with spices etc. and finding the bin number and marking the bags, tedious work. Moments after my task began my determination failed and a steady warmth began to work it's way between my legs.
After several minutes of trying to pretend all was well my son arrived chatty as usual, and asking tons of questions. I was short and vague with him and he asked me what was wrong. I just said "stop bothering me" and went on with my tasks. Finally I finished and we left and went back to my house. He carried stuff in for me and I went and washed up and changed. When he finished with the groceries I called him over to me and said. The reason I was acting the way I was in the health food store is that I was peeing on myself.
Glad I could make you laugh!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry if this sounds sarcastic, but was this actually supposed to be funny?

    ReplyDelete

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually