Sunday, July 20, 2008

Slowly but surely


I am healing from the Carpal Tunnel surgery; but have to remind myself constantly of the second part of the title, surely. I don't know if I am misremembering or if it is taking longer. I seems to be taking longer form me to recover my energy this time. I know my blood pressure went crazy after, and I know I took longer to wake up after, so maybe it was rougher on my body too. I am struggling mightily with discouragement though and covet your prayers. As I write this I am in tears, not unusual for me, but still I know want to feel more energized, more hopeful.

1 comment:

  1. I know this prolly sounds insensitive, but what's that dog on the side all about?

    ReplyDelete

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually