Friday, July 25, 2008

Stitches out

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. Yes I did get my stitches out on Wednesday and I talked to the MD about what is going on. To my great surprise, he was not surprised. He said it happens like this sometimes, that it takes longer for one to heal than it does the other. He also said sometimes getting the stitches out will help as they may be pulling at the tendon. He said it is not time to worry yet; he will give another month and see me again. I go back on the 19th of August.
I do some a slight improvement with the stitches out but am actually having more numbness than before. So, I guess we will see.




I do feel less bummed than before; the Lord has been, as always faithful in putting just the right passages from His Word, and my daughter has been an encouragement as well, though I doubt she knows it. I thank God daily for the blessing of my family, I don't know what I would do without them, and I hope I never have to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually