Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bumping

and bumping, one says to herself, " you had to ask".

My children have been great at nudging me, maybe a little too good. No sitting on ones laurels now!
So I have been bumped, now what to write?



I have discovered Facebook, and should have known when the first person warned me not to get addicted, but I'm slow. By the time the second person warned me I was well on my way down addiction highway. Of course I can stop anytime I want to. Oh hang on it's been half an hour since I checked---um ya well---but---Facebook really is interesting, I think over half the attraction is figuring out how everything works. I am so nosey, I see something on someone's profile and I need to know how they did that, or where they found that. Some people think I am smart because I figure out how to use functions on cell phones et al but really it's just that I am just curious.
That's it for now. Thanks for the bumps J & D :P
Update on GI Diet progress coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. how soon exactly is "soon"? (the public has a right to know!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "soon"... in the Biblical sense, you mean?

    ReplyDelete

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually