Saturday, May 17, 2008

Back to Basics



I think this Psalm 113 captures how I feel right now

Praise the LORD!
(A)Praise, O (B)servants of the LORD,
Praise the name of the LORD.
2(C)Blessed be the name of the LORD
From this time forth and forever.
3(D)From the rising of the sun to its setting
The (E)name of the LORD is to be praised.
4The LORD is (F)high above all nations;
His (G)glory is above the heavens.
5(H)Who is like the LORD our God,
Who (I)is enthroned on high,
6Who (J)humbles Himself to behold
The things that are in heaven and in the earth?
7He (K)raises the poor from the dust
And lifts the needy from the ash heap,
8To make them (L)sit with princes,
With the princes of His people.
9He (M)makes the barren woman abide in the house
As a joyful mother of children.
Praise the LORD!

That's about it for now;
Oh ya, by the way for those of you who have tried to leave comments without success; please try again, I think I fixed the problem. Thanks for your support and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually