Monday, May 19, 2008

Sure is breezy!

I got Jersey a collar today planning on putting him outside at least part of the time. He can't seem to grasp the fact that peeing anywhere he takes a notion to is bad. He seems to favor Danielle's bed and we thought neutering him would solve the issue and it had seemed to until a week or so ago. I hate to give him up after all the money we put into him. I hope I can let him out in the back yard and that he will kind of hang around there. High hopes, I know but I'm gonna try, hope, and pray and we will see. I took a video of him trying to figure out what this strange thing on his neck was and where the heck that sound ( the bell ) was coming from. I missed the cutest thing; when I first put him down he went in circles about five times trying to track down the noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually