Thursday, May 8, 2008

Family bloggin

Monday, April 14, 2008

I just found out a yesterday my son has a blog here too; interesting. He has what a Psychotic Disorder that no one as been able to pin down and call one thing like; schizophrenia or bipolar disorder, aspbergor syndrome,or autism so they just call it Psychotic Disorder Not Otherwise Specified. I know it sounds like someone doesn't know what they are talking about but I have was diligent in reading and researching during the time he was being evaluated and I know there is something to what the Doctors have said. He is an adult now but was diagnosed early in childhood. He now lives on his own which some said he would never be able to do so I think he is doing OK. He doesn't work however, which is not easy for a lot of people to understand since he is physically capable of doing so. It doesn't help that I can't really explain it most people. Most people just don't get what being mentally ill is like. He is a nice guy; and he has a good heart. He gets on ones nerves quite easily; especially mine since I have my own mental illness ( Major Depression) and deal with Chronic Pain so my nerves are easily jangled. I love him and sometimes think he doesn't know how much because it seems all I do is tell how annoying he is being and the like. Sigh; guess that's enough rambling for now.
Posted by A Sinful Woman at 12:44 PM
Labels: , ,

1 comments:
Gayle said...
Hi CarolAnn! This is so open and very interesting. Have I ever met your son? If I did I don't remember and I'm sorry about that. I'm sure he know you love him. We missed you tonight at our Titus 2 Bible study finale dinner! I posted some pics on Facebook.
April 14, 2008 10:59 PM
Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually