Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Mother's Day Gift

I'm not sure I mentioned before that my daughter informed me last Friday evening that she and her brother had bought me a Mother's Day present but it was coming through the mail and it would be late. Upon further inquiry I was told, no I could not know what it was until it actually came. Humph; I had to wait. So wait I have with gratitude that I was actually getting something in addition to getting to go to lunch at a restaurant( whose name I will not mention because I am not getting paid to advertise for them.) Suffice to say it was a meal out that was not fast food and I enjoyed very much the time with my adopted mom and brother and niece as well as my sweet daughter. All of that leads up to this; the present finally came today and it was a Video Camera, again brand name withheld. ( I am so getting into this ad stuff) I will say it is SWEET! So cool, so easy to use and did I say, SWEET? THANK YOU dear fruit of womb; I love you and am so grateful for your thoughtfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually