Thursday, May 8, 2008

More of the same and then some

I have not posted in few days because a routine followup to my neurologist on Wednesday turned into having another myleogram, after waiting for the doctor for 3 hours! I had a 9:30 appointment and didn't see the doctor until 12:30. Then when I saw him and we discussed my the results of the steroid injections he said he needed to get a better look and wanted to know if I could stick around and go ahead and repeat the myleogram. What the heck; may as well make the fact that I skipped breakfast to make the appointment on time worth something!So that meant flat on my back again for 24+ hours and another 72 or so of off my feet as much as possible. Since I don't have a computer on my ceiling I couldn't post. The myleogram went much better but the results were still not conclusive so he wants me to have an EMG to make sure there is not more going on than the 2 herniated discs he's found because the placement of the discs doesn't quite match up with my symptoms. Right now it's like a 70 percent match.The EMG is not scheduled yet. On to happier thoughts;Faithful You are GodThis I knowLike I know the sky is blueAnd rain makes grass grow.Your ways God are notLike what we would doSo much better they areThan what we would choose.Your plan, Oh Lord, I cannot divineSo large and expansiveSo good and so perfectIt would surely blow my mind.Your wisdom Oh God confoundsThe wisest of menLeaves one speechless andHumbled again and again.The depths of Your love LordNo man can exploreTo begin to express itNo mere words can adore.Your mercy Oh LordAll reason confoundsThose to whom The earth are bound.Your justice oh LordNo one can surpassInfinite and and definiteOnly it will last.Yes You are faithful my GodTried and and, oh so trueI want to shout from rooftopsHow much I love you! CAC April 14,2008
Posted by A Sinful Woman at 4:08 PM

1 comments:
Foundmercy said...
I love the poem -- very happy. =) I hope you're able to update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually