Thursday, November 10, 2016

30 Days Of Gratitude Day 11



I am thankful for our soldiers, current and past that sacrifice so very much for our safety and security as a nation.  Whether one agrees with wars or whatnot we need be grateful for our soldiers.  They are sorely underpaid, give up time with their families, live in substandard homes at best and sleep in holes in the ground at worst.  Moreover, when they sign up for service they accept the sobering fact that they may have to ultimately give their lives.
Thank you God for our Veterans and those actively serving in our military.  Comfort and bless them this day and every day for their sacrifices for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually