Wednesday, November 30, 2016

30 Days Of Gratitude Day 30

Well here we are on day 30. It has gone by so fast! I am grateful that I took the time to do this project. It has been a challenge which I have not been 100% successful at and yet I have managed to do all 30 posts.
Doing this has made me determined to take more time to count my blessings. I am going to commit to doing a gratitude post once a week; whether I post anything else or not I will do this at least.
I have heard of studies that show the multitude of benefits to doing some sort of gratitude journal and know that my personal experience has born out what I have heard. I have been less depressed, more quick to see the positive in things and even more patient while I have been doing this.
Thank You God for the discipline of doing this gratitude project. May I continue to count my blessings and give You the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually