Thursday, November 3, 2016

30 Days Of Gratitude Day 3


I am thankful for my son in law.  4 years ago I would not have said the same. My daughter was married to an awful person ,
Now she is married to someone who loves her and loves God. I could go on and on about how I know he loves her but that is not my place.  I have made the mistake of sharing too much of her personal life in the past.  I am just so happy they found one another and am proud to have him in the family. Thank you God for a wonderful son in law who loves You and loves my daugher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually