Monday, November 21, 2016

30 Days Of Gratitude Day 21



I am thankful today for mercy.the definition of mercy is compassionate treatment.
I have been shown a lot of mercy in my life. I have. I think anyone in a relationship with another person whether it's parent/child, sibling, or spousal et al, gets shown a lot of mercy and hopefully also shows a lot of mercy. My children have so incredibly merciful in recalling their childhood. I know I was not nearly as good a mom as they say i am. Yet this is not the mercy I am most grateful for. The mercy I am most grateful for is the mercy of God. While we tend to show mercy as it is shown to us it is not so with God for not only can we not show God mercy; He does not need mercy. His mercy is true and pure. Without His mercy I would not be able to know Him; Thank You God for Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually