Monday, November 14, 2016

30 Days Of Gratitude Day 14



I am grateful for Jigidi; the online puzzle site my daughter introduced me to several years ago.  I had a love hate relationship with it for a long time, mostly hate.  I have never been good at puzzles but since I'm not getting any younger I figured I should give it a try.  I ended up enjoying it some over time but still found them pretty difficult.  Then my son moved in with me when she moved out and I had very little time with the computer so I didn't visit the site again for several years.   Then, as I mentioned in my last post I fell and I remembered Jigidi and got back on found myself trying again. Lo and behold, I found that I was enjoying it, a lot.  I went from small puzzles to medium puzzles rather quickly and then from medium to large and some even larger.  It is amazing  to me now that I ever struggled with the medium ones.
I really like the confidence it gives me and the sense of accomplishment I feel when I get done with one.  I don't think I will ever not make the time to do them now; even though my leg is finally feeling better.  You can find it here; enjoy.  You can also upload your own images and make puzzles of them as I did with the picture above.  My user name is Hzgrc4me if you want to look for the few I have put on there.
Thank you God for my puzzle site Jigidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually