Thursday, November 3, 2016

30 Days Of Gratitude Day Two


I am thankful for my daughter.  She was my surprise who tested the limits of my sanity and patience for the first 4 years of her life.  She started doing everything early and once she started talking at 4 months she never stopped.  I was not in a frame of mind to appreciate her and she had a rough go of things having a brother with Severe Emotional Disturbance.  But she has become a treasure without price. She is scary smart, loyal, dedicated and the most loving person I have ever known.  She loves God with her whole heart and loves her family the same way.  She has done more for me and her brother than I could ever numerate.  Those 4 years of challenges with her were well worth the price of what she has become. Thank you God for my intelligent, beautiful and loving daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually