Thursday, November 24, 2016

30 Days Of Gratitude Day 23


I am thankful for safe travels; I missed blogging yesterday as we (my daughter, so in law and grandson) were traveling to Missouri for a visit with my mom and brothers for Thanksgiving. We had a smooth trip with no close calls and very little heavy traffic. We encountered rain starting in Tennessee but even with that we were fine and we definitely can't complain about that with all the drought and wild fires. It was my grandson's first road trip and he did fantastic. I would love to post a video we took of him playing with the steering wheel on a break but mu daughter, wisely, doesn't allow pictures etc of him on the internet. You will just have to trust me that he was uber cute.
Thank you God for save travels and for the much needed rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually