Thursday, November 10, 2016

30 Days Of Gratitude Day 9

I am thankful for my friends; though they be few they are good to me and I feel blessed to have known them.  I don't make friends easily and keep them even less easy.   I am told I have high standards that I expect a lot of people; but no more than I expect of myself.  I believe that is true.  I have a hard time with people who lie, or tell me they will do something and don't do it. I really try to avoid gossipping so a lot people won't talk to me at all once they figure that out. Therefore I am grateful for the few friends who have stuck it out with me and remained my friend in spite of my standards and my craziness.
Thank you God for my friends; please bless them for their love and kindness to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually