Wednesday, November 9, 2016

30 Days Of Gratitude Day 7


I am grateful for my dogs.  They are such wonderful companions to me.  I have had to live without dogs a few times in my adult life and didn't like it at all.  They don't judge me, they don't talk back (much), they are always happy to see me no matter how long I've been gone; whether it be 10 minutes or 10 hours, they are always thrilled I am home. I love all animals and have had several cats over the years but I am a dog person.  I love being licked and I love that they need me and depend on me.
Thank you God for Maria and Dharma; and all the others that have gone over the "rainbow bridge",

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually