Thursday, November 24, 2016

30 Days Of Gratitude Day 24

I Thesselonians Chapter 5 says in part

Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus

God has been, finally, getting this through my head this year. I am so thankful for His Word and the blessings He has given me through obedience to it. Of course today I am thankful for time with my family. I, of course, miss those who are not here for one reason or another; but so grateful to have this time with my mom, brothers and daughter and her little family. I remember too many times we have been apart and feel so blessed to be able to take this little vacation "home". My kids grew up here from the time they were preteens so Missouri is more home to them than anything else. While we have made new home in Georgia Missouri will always hold a special place in our hearts.
thank You God for this time with family; please bless those we cannot be with and thank You too for Your Word and the lessons You are teaching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Is

Like any refugee, I long for a new home to call my own, but my "homeland" of depression has a strong hold and sometimes I find myself teetering on the, nay slipping down, the edge of that awful pit God has brought me out of.

This blog is a way for me to work on the discipline of writing, and to voice my thoughts on my life and experiences on my journey to better health; mentally, physically and spiritually